The DCAPS are 3D printed PLA stands for the Behringer Neutron and can be used:
- As standalone tabletop stand (perfect for the Model D in combination with Arturia Keystep Midi Keyboard)
- As extension of an Eurorack
- As extension of the DCASE
The DCAPS are now available for 3D printing under Creative Commons license on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3448014
- Additional space for Eurorack modules
- DCAPS with 65 mm maximum module installation depth
- Each DCAP with whole for external wiring
- Wholes for mounting on other modular systems
- Lifts the Behringer metal case over the cable connections of the Keystep.
The Installation of the DCAPS for the Behringer Neutron
The DCAPS are easy to install and the installation process is straight forward. Only a Phillips screwdriver is required for the assembly. Just remove the 4 screws on each side wall of the original metal housing and replace the fake wood side walls with the DCAPS. The metal plate as well as the screws of the original Behringer housing are re-used for mounting the DCAPS.