A 3D printed case in vintage synth design for the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator. The enclosure is printed with high quality Prusament PLA, Filamentum PLA / FilaFlex40. The case and button colours are fully configurable.
The standard color configuration (as shown on the photos) for this case is:
- 16 sequencer buttons: black soft buttons printed with FilaFlex40
- 6 side buttons: black soft buttons printed with FilaFlex40
- 1 play button: black soft button printed with FilaFlex40
- Case color: galaxy black
The set includes:
- Top part of the enclosure
- Bottom part of the enclosure
- 4 screws
- 23 buttons
The Pocket Operator shown on the photos is not included.