A 3D printed case in vintage synth design for the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator. The enclosure is printed with high quality Prusament PLA, Filamentum PLA / FilaFlex40. The case and button colours are fully configurable.
The standard color configuration (as shown on the photos) for this case is:
- 16 sequencer buttons: silver printed with PLA
- 6 side buttons: silver printed with PLA
- 1 play button: silver printed with PLA
- Case color: silver printed with PLA
The set includes:
- Top part of the enclosure
- Bottom part of the enclosure
- 4 screws
- 23 buttons
The Pocket Operator shown on the photos is not included.