The DCAPS are 3D printed PLA stands for Behringer Model D and Behringer Neutron and can be used:
- As standalone tabletop stand (perfect for the Model D in combination with Arturia Keystep Midi Keyboard)
- As extension of an Eurorack
- As extension of the DCASE
- Printed with high quality Colorfabb PLA
- 2 x 11.4 HP (58.5mm) additional space for Eurorack modules
- DCAPS with 65 mm maximum module installation depth
- Each DCAP with whole for external wiring
- Brackets for DCASE assembly included
- Wholes for mounting on other modular systems
- Lifts the Behringer metal case over the cable connections of the Keystep.
After taking the Behringer Model D and Arturia Keystep out of its original metal case into the new DCASE housing, the two original metal cases became abandoned. Since the cases are quite solid, the idea was born to modify them for a better user experience and integration. The DCAPS where born.
In the Package included
- One left and one right DCAP
- Two PLA blanking panels
- Two DCASE mounting brackets with screws and nuts
The DCAPS are easy to install and the installation process is straight forward. Only a Phillips screwdriver is required for the assembly. Just remove the 4 screws on each side wall of the original metal housing and replace the fake wood side walls with the DCAPS. The metal plate as well as the screws of the original Behringer housing are re-used for mounting the DCAPS.
- 2 DCAPS
- 2 Blind panels (including nuts and screws)
- 2 DCASE brackets (including nuts and screws)
All 3D printed parts are made from black colorfabb PLA
Price: 39 $ (+29$ worldwide shipping)